BASIL is one of the magical herbs native to the Indian culture whose oil is extracted from the ocimum basilicum plant of the lamiaceae family using the steam distillation process. Basil Essential Oil from Sarva by Anadi is nothing but the purest form of ocimum basilicum oil. It is categorized as one of our premium products due to its clear tint, fine consistency, sweet and fresh herbal aromatic properties.
Rightly called as the ‘royal’ herb in Greek, this oil provides multiple benefits for skin, hair along with other healing effects.
Skin benefits –
- Cleanses, exfoliates and brightens the complexion
- Treats acne
- Eases minor skin irritations
Hair benefits of Basil Essential Oil –
- Treats dandruff
- Promotes hair growth
Other healing benefits of Basil Essential Oil –
- Enhances the focus/ concentration
- Treats anxiety and depression with its calming properties
- Reduces inflammation such as redness, swelling and pain in the body
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant and antimicrobial
- Treats muscle spasms i.e., antispasmodic
- Eases cramps, joint pains and exhaustion
- Acts as an insect repellent
Directions for use Basil Essential Oil
- Pour 3-4 drops in the diffuser to boost your concentration and focus levels while studying or reading.
- Pour 3-4 drops in 1 Teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil (coconut, sweet almond or sesame oil) for topical use to provide a cool and refreshing feeling.
- Pour 1-2 drops in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage into the soles of the feet to make a nighty de-stressing foot balm for relaxation before going to bed.
- It is advisable to conduct a skin patch test on a small area before continuous use. Leave it for some time to observe signs of any significant reactions.
- Topical use should always be done after mixing with a particular carrier oil. Moreover, immediate sun exposure should be avoided post topical application.
- Keep out of reach from children under the age of at least 3 years.
- Pregnant women should consult a physician before regular use.
Sarva by Anadi represents a collection of pure and herbal essential oils originated in India.
*Always apply using carrier oil to the scalp for best results.
*Best before 2 years.
*User Discretion required.
*Store in cool and dry place.