Frankinsence Oil from Sarva By Anadi
Plant Name : Boswellia Serrata,
Family : Burseraceae,
Manufacturing Process:Extraction by Steam Distillation Gum Resin of Tree Bark.
AROMA TYPE: Mild ,Spicy & Earthy Aroma.
Color: Pale Yellow to light Yellow
- Stress Reliever.
- Anti Aging & Skin Tightening Qualities.
- Anti-inflammatory, relieves knee pains
- Helps to treat Bronchitis and Asthma
- Has Antibacterial properties and helps to treat Oral infections
- Topical use only when mixed with carrier oil.
- A skin patch test is required.
- Avoid sun exposure after applying topically.
- Keep away from children under 3 years.
- If Pregnant, consult a physician.
- External use only.
- Use 3-4 drops in Diffuser, for a Warm & Festive Aroma in your Home/Office
- Use 3-4 drops in 1 Teaspoon ( 5ml) of Carrier Oil ( Coconut or Sesame Oil)
- Place a drop of EO on your nail and rub it around the cuticles and edges of your fingernails for healthy looking and strong nails.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – INDIA
INGREDIENTS – Pure Boswellia Serrata Oil.
Best Before 2 years
User Discretion required.