ORANGE is one of the juicy fruits or citrus species from the Rutaceae family whose oil is extracted from citrus sinensis plants by cold press process using the fruit peel. Pure orange oil from Sarva by Anadi is an exotic merchandise amongst their entire essential oil range. It has a thin texture and is pale yellow to orange in colour. It offers a juicy fragrance with medium to strong levels of bright and light citrus aroma.
Orange essential oil caters to host of amazing benefits, namely,
- Acts as a natural immunity booster
- Provides calming effect on nerves
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- Provides relief from cold, flu, stomach pain and joint pains by inhalation through aromatherapy
- Can be used as a natural perfume
- Acts as an effective cleaning agent.
Directions for use
- Pour 3-4 drops in the diffuser to rejuvenate your surroundings at home or workplace.
- Pour 3-4 drops in 1 Teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil (coconut or sesame oil) for topical use.
- Pour 10 drops in a cup of water to prepare a DIY home cleaner spray in a bottle.
- It is advisable to conduct a skin patch test on a small area before continuous use. Leave it for some time to observe signs of any significant reactions.
- Topical use should always be done after mixing with a particular carrier oil. Moreover, immediate sun exposure should be avoided post topical application.
- Keep out of reach from children under the age of at least 3 years.
- Pregnant women should consult a physician before regular use.
- This product is for external use only.
Sarva by Anadi represents a collection of pure and herbal essential oils originated in India.
*Best before 2 years.
*User Discretion required.
*Store in cool and dry place.