PEPPERMINT Oil is intensively aromatic enduring herb of the mint family whose oil is extracted from the mentha piperita plant of the lamiaceae family using the steam distillation process. Sarva by Anadi provides the most authentic form of mentha piperita oil commonly called as the peppermint oil. It furnishes a strong sweetish aroma along with a powerful grassy-minty essence leaving a cooling impact.
Due to its calming properties, peppermint oil is a well-accepted traditional remedy for several conditions:
- Acts as a natural immunity booster
- Treats/soothes all kinds of muscle and nerve pains
- Reduces inflammation such as redness, swelling and pain in the body
- Treats muscle spasms i.e., antispasmodic
- Useful remedy for treatment of hair loss as well as dry and itchy scalp*
- Cures common cold and cough
- Acts as a natural insect repellent
Directions for use Peppermint Oil
- Pour 3-4 drops in the diffuser to elevate your surroundings at home or workplace.
- Pour 3-4 drops in 1 Teaspoon (5ml) of carrier oil (coconut, sweet almond or sesame oil) for topical use to provide a cool and refreshing feeling.
- It is advisable to conduct a skin patch test on a small area before continuous use. Leave it for some time to observe signs of any significant reactions.
- Topical use should always be done after mixing with a particular carrier oil. Moreover, immediate sun exposure should be avoided post topical application.
- Keep out of reach from children under the age of at least 3 years.
- Pregnant women should consult a physician before regular use.
- This product is for external use only.
Sarva by Anadi represents a collection of pure and herbal essential oils originated in India.
*Always apply using carrier oil to the scalp for best results.
*Best before 2 years.
*Store in cool and dry place.