Plant Name : Sesamum indicum
Family : Pedaliaceae
Manufacturing process: Extraction from the Sesame seeds by Cold Press.
Color: Varies from colorless to golden
- Sweet Nutty Aroma
- Highly Absorbent
- Suitable for all types of skin including the oily and acne-prone one
- Antioxidant, Anti-bacterial, Anti viral and Anti-inflammatory
- High concentration of Omega 6 fatty Acids
- Long Shelf Life.
- Uplifts Skin and Hair Health.
- May protect against UV rays
- May help lower Cholesterol levels and control Blood Sugar
- Its massage may relieve arm and leg pains.
- It’s delicious and a healthy fat to add to your diet.
- Dripping it on the foreheads regularly may help improve the quality of sleep.
- Blend Carrier oil with few drops of Essential oil for Topical Application.
- Massage oil on scalp and hair , for an hour & then rinse for nourishment.
Keep away from children under 3 years
Do not apply Directly to Skin. Do a Patch test on Skin first.
Store in Dry, Cool Place
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – INDIA
INGREDIENTS – Pure Grapeseed Oil
Best Before 2 years
User Discretion required.