Plant Name : Melaleuca alternifolia
Family : Myrtaceae
Manufacturing Process: Extraction by Steam Distillation of Leaves. Native to Australia.
AROMA TYPE: Green ,Woody & Medicinal Aroma.
Color: Clear with a Yellow Tinge
- Natural Antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes
- Anti Inflammatory.
- Antifungal and Antiviral
- Effective against Acne and Face Blemishes.
- Anti Dandruff.
- Makes an ideal Natural Hand Sanitizer.
- Boost wound healing
- Acts as an insect repellent
- Can treat athlete’s foot disease
- Topical use only when mixed with carrier oil.
- A skin patch test is required.
- Avoid sun exposure after applying topically.
- Keep away from children under 3 years.
- If Pregnant, consult a physician.
USAGE OF TEA TREE OIL :-
- Use a few drops in Diffuser, to create a Calming & Relaxing Environment in your Home/Office Space.
- Use Few drops in Carrier Oil ( Grapeseed or Jojoba Oil) for Topical Use.
- Apply 2 drops of EO along with rose water and lemon juice using the moistened cotton ball to enhance the complexion and keep the skin moisturized.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – INDIA
INGREDIENTS – PURE Tea Tree Essential Oil
Best Before 2 years
User Discretion required.