VETIVER (commonly called as KHUS) is a perennial grass native to the Indian culture whose oil is extracted from Chrysopogon Zizanioides plant of the Poaceaean family using the steam distillation process. Pure vetiver essential oil from Sarva by Anadi is another first-class product offered in this domain. It has a thick consistency with dark brown colour. It provides one of the most satisfying and long-lasting aromas having strong earthy/woody, smoky and spicy essence.
Being a member of sorghum, sugar cane and lemongrass family, vetiver oil offers several extraordinary benefits.
Skin benefits –
- Helps in beauty enhancement and improving the overall skin health
- Treats acne as it is very beneficial for oily skin type
- Provides protection from tick bites
Health benefits –
- Provides relief from menstrual cramps
- Treats exhaustion and depression with its calming properties
- Treats muscle pains and spasms i.e., antispasmodic
- Acts as an antioxidant
Other healing benefits of Vetiver Oil–
- Best choice of oil to be used during meditation or prayer
- Improves sleeping due to its calming effects
- Useful remedy for snoring
- Improves alertness and settles mental fatigue
Directions for use
- Pour a few drops in the diffuser to calm and relax the surroundings at home or workplace.
- Pour a few drops in the carrier oil (grapeseed or jojoba oil) for topical use.
- Pour 2 drops of vetiver oil in rose water and lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your skin using a moistened cotton ball. This enhances the complexion and also keeps the skin moisturized.
- It is advisable to conduct a skin patch test on a small area before continuous use. Leave it for some time to observe signs of any significant reactions.
- Topical use should always be done after mixing with a particular carrier oil. Moreover, immediate sun exposure should be avoided post topical application.
- Keep out of reach from children under the age of at least 3 years.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid using this oil.
- Keep out of reach of pets.
Sarva by Anadi represents a collection of pure and herbal essential oils originated in India
Note- *Best before 2 years.
*User Discretion required.
*Store in a cool and dry place.
There are no reviews yet.